45 ppm A4 B/W Multifunctional Printer with Wireless and Fax
The MX-B455WT delivers an output of 45PPM and offers copy, print, scan, wireless network and fax functionality. Its solid all-around productivity helps to streamline your workflow and keep your enterprise running on track. Setting up a secure environment is easy with this MFP, which runs on the same system used by Sharp’s A3 MFP system.
With the help of this finisher option, the MX-B455WT can handle document sorting and stapling jobs with ease.
The MX-B455WT comes standard with a 500-sheet tray and 50-sheet multi bypass tray. An optional 600-sheet paper feed unit is available for a total paper capacity of 2,350 sheets.
Print common Microsoft® Office files without using a PC. With an MX-B455WT you can print a Word, Excel®, or PowerPoint® file directly from a mobile device, cloud service, USB drive, or file server.
Note: The actual printout may look different from what is displayed on the computer screen. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
Sharp MX-B455WT doesn’t just connect to your local server. It also connects with cloud services directly from the MFP’s control panel. You can upload scanned data to Google Drive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, or Box—or print directly from any of them. Cloud services help to make setting up and managing a server in your company more efficient. Once you log in to the MFP, its single sign-on feature allows you to quickly access multiple software services without having to sign in to each one separately.
* Contact a Sharp customer representative for details.
Sharp OSA technology allows you to interact with intra-company systems and network applications right from the LCD control panel, offering a new realm of control and convenience. And since Sharp OSA utilises industry-standard network protocols, the MX-B455W can easily integrate with third-party document management systems, enterprise resource planning software, workflow applications, and more. The latest version of Sharp OSA can reach beyond the firewall, enabling extensive system construction as well as services delivered over the Internet such as cloud services. In this way, Sharp OSA provides a foundation for cost reductions and information sharing across the entire company organisation—effectively enhancing total business efficiency.
• Document Control* prevents unauthorised use of confidential documents by embedding copy prevention data in them
* Requires optional MX-FR59U. May not work with certain types of paper, documents (such as those with a lot of photos), or MFP settings.
• Hidden Pattern Copy/Print embeds a watermark onto a document
• Job data is automatically encrypted* before being saved to the MFP’s internal storage
* Contact a Sharp customer representative for details on activating this function.
• Retained data can be erased when it’s time to replace the MFP, preventing the leakage of confidential information
Sharp Corporation is proud to announce that its MX-B455W/B355W black-and-white A4-size digital MFP has won a 2019 iF Design Award. This award is one of the world’s most prestigious product design awards.